Bousquet Holstein attorneys consult employers and foreign nationals in preparing employment-based petitions, specifically in the following visa categories:
- H-1B (Temporary Worker),
- L-1A and L-1B (Intracompany Transferee),
- R-1 (Religious Worker),
- E-1 and E-2 (Treaty Trader and Treaty Investor),
- O-1 (Extraordinary Ability in Business, Athletes, Science, Arts, Education, Motion Pictures)
- P-1, P-3 (Extraordinary Ability in Business, Athletes, Science, Arts, Education, Motion Pictures)
- Schedule A occupations category (Exceptional Ability)
- Mexican and Canadian TN (NAFTA) applications.
Additionally, our attorneys help employers navigate through Form I-9 and E-Verify compliance for all employees, and special immigration-related employment matters, such as Labor Condition Application (LCA) and public access file compliance.