Educational Institutions

We work with universities, students, post-graduates, researchers and faculty, providing individualized immigration counsel and representation based on their unique situation. We help out clients navigate through the complexities of this area with respect to student and exchange visitor visas (J-1 and F-1), two-year home residency requirements, J-1 waivers, H-1B cap-exempt petitions, as well as practical training (OPT) after completion of their course of study. We consult faculty members and researchers on applying for both immigrant and non-immigrant work status in the U.S. based on their unique circumstances.

Related Practice Areas

See all Immigration practices »