“I blend my legal expertise with care and empathy toward clients to earn their trust because navigating the legal process can be unfamiliar and uncertain.”
Diana Rogatch is an attorney in the firm’s Brownfields Practice who has a passion for connecting with her clients. Diana’s business acumen from her M.B.A. informs her legal advocacy.
Before joining the firm as an Associate, Diana was a Summer Associate at Bousquet Holstein and assisted the firm’s tax, business and litigation practice groups.
Diana graduated cum laude from Syracuse University College of Law in 2021, while simultaneously earning an M.B.A. from the Whitman School of Management. During law school, Diana was a member of the Advocacy Honor Society where she participated in negotiation competitions and won “Best Brief” during an intercollegiate appellate advocacy competition. She also served as a teaching assistant for Professor Greenberg in Appellate Advocacy, after being awarded a CALI Excellence for the Future Award in that class.
Prior to law school, Diana worked as a litigation paralegal for a mid-sized firm in Boston after graduating summa cum laude from Suffolk University with a B.A. in History and a Certificate in Paralegal Studies. She also interned with Judge Frederick Scullin in the Northern District of New York.
Diana is an immigrant from Belarus and grew up in Rhode Island, then Massachusetts, before moving to Syracuse to attend law school. In her free time, Diana enjoys hiking in the Adirondacks, cooking for friends and family, and watching her favorite sports teams.
- J.D., Syracuse University College of Law, cum laude, 2021
- Advocacy Honor Society
- Appellate Advocacy competition semifinalist and part of winning team for “Best Brief”
- CALI Award for highest grade in Appellate Advocacy
- M.B.A., Syracuse University Martin J. Whitman School of Management, 2021
- Concentration in Entrepreneurship and Emerging Enterprises
- B.A., History, Suffolk University, summa cum laude, 2016
- Distinction in History
- Phi Alpha Theta
- Certificate, Paralegal Studies, Suffolk University, 2016
- Award for Excellence in Legal Research and Writing
- Syracuse Poster Project – Member, Board of Directors