Bousquet Holstein is a versatile law firm assisting family-owned and privately held companies turn their visions into reality. Now with an office in Ithaca, we are even better positioned to serve our clients in the Finger Lakes Region.
At Bousquet Holstein, we specialize in helping privately held businesses and their owners achieve their goals. With deep experience counseling family-owned companies and other privately held businesses, our lawyers can assist wineries and vineyards from start-ups to seasoned operations. We help clients plan for business opportunities (including acquisitions and joint ventures), negotiate commercial agreements, cost-effectively resolve disputes, and provide strategic and practical advice on a wide range of issues impacting our clients’ business.
For winery and vineyard owners, our business services are complemented by estate planning, wealth preservation, and business succession advice, giving our clients the peace of mind that what they have worked so hard to create will endure.
Winery & Vineyard Services
- Business formation and structuring
- Mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures
- Debt and equity financing
- Trademark registration, protection, and licensing
- Distribution and other commercial agreements
- Real estate and land use
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Tax compliance and structuring
- Employment, labor, and employee benefits
- Family-owned business succession planning
- Immigration, including worksite compliance
- ABC compliance issues