The services of our Trusts and Estates Practice Group include:
- estate planning
- tax planning
- business succession planning
- financial and retirement planning
- estate and trust administration
- estate planning for families with special needs
- elder law
- Medicaid planning
- estate and trust litigation
- charitable gift planning, and
- representation of tax-exempt and charitable organizations.
Our Trusts and Estates attorneys and paralegals possess diverse talents and interdisciplinary skills. Areas of concentration include tax, employee benefits, will and trust preparation and administration, tax return preparation, business organizations, and elder law.
Members of our Practice Group include attorneys who are admitted to practice in New York, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Massachusetts, Colorado and Florida, allowing us to assist in estate, tax, financial and retirement planning, and in the administration of estates and trusts, for residents of each of these states.
Types of Trusts & Estates and Elder Law work we do:
- Disability Planning
- Estate Tax Returns
- Estates and Trusts Disputes
- Family Business Planning
- Family Wealth Planning
- Gift Tax Returns
- Trust Administration - Insurance