Bousquet Holstein has a long history of serving hospitality and restaurant clients as their trusted business advisors. Our attorneys have provided experienced legal counsel to the restaurant, hospitality and beverage industry focusing on compliance, operations, development and transactional matters. We provide our business partners with common-sense legal, business and creative advice necessary to comply with a wide spectrum of tax, labor, health, liquor and general legal requirements unique to this industry. Our clients include business owners, managers, investors and developers of restaurants, hotels and resorts, franchises, breweries, vineyards, distilleries, as well as food and beverage manufacturers, retailers, and distributors.
The attorneys at Bousquet Holstein are experienced legal counsel in all aspects of law affecting the restaurant, hospitality, and beverage industries, including:
- Labor, Employment, Workers Comp, and Employee Benefits
- Department of Labor Compliance and Wage and Hour Claims
- Federal and State Tax Regulations and Controversies
- Business and Liquor Licensing, Franchising, Compliance, and Regulations
- Immigration Matters and Visa Applications
- Real Estate and Land Use
- Business Formation, Organization, and Transactions
- Branding and Intellectual Property
- Equipment Leases
- Business Succession Planning
- Bankruptcy and Receivership
The attorneys and staff at Bousquet Holstein offer the unique perspective of providing team-oriented and comprehensive legal advice to our clients. Our diversity of practice areas and legal services allow us to provide our clients a full- range of legal services related to the restaurant, hospitality and alcoholic beverage industries – all in one place.