The attorneys at Bousquet Holstein are well versed in all of the different types of financing vehicles available to builders, buyers and sellers. Just as each parcel of land is unique, so, too, are the mechanisms used to finance construction and acquisition of real property.
- We routinely assist lenders and borrowers in conventional mortgage financing (commercial banks, credit unions and equity investor groups)
- Our attorneys have represented both lenders and buyers in SBA (Small Business Administration) guaranteed loans, including the popular SBA 504 loan program.
- Our attorneys have structured seller backed financing packages, including seller held mortgages, land contracts and membership buy-outs of LLCs and LLPs.
- We have successfully closed deals involving bond financing
- Our firm works closely with sellers and their accountants to structure 1031 exchanges
- We have provided guidance and counsel in construction financing
- Our attorneys have assisted clients in developing ground leases as a means to efficiently improve real property