We have helped many families reunite in the U.S. with their family members, guiding them on filing petitions for alien relatives, adjustment of status, naturalization, humanitarian reinstatement, humanitarian parole, consular processing, waivers and other family-based immigration matters.  We also assist our clients with removing conditions on their conditional green card (I-751) as well as apply for replacement I-90 cards.

Related Practice Areas

See all Immigration practices »