Jeff Fasoldt is an attorney in the Real Estate, Liquor Licensing and Compliance, and Litigation Practice Groups at Bousquet Holstein. Prior to joining the firm, Jeff served as the firm’s summer associate following his second year of law school.
Jeff understands that each client has a different goal they would like to achieve, or problem that must be resolved, and that legal issues tend to come in many shapes and sizes. He is committed to advising clients on their goals and untangling any problems that arise along the way.
Jeff graduated magna cum laude from Syracuse University College of Law in 2020. During his time in law school, Jeff served as a Research Assistant to Professor Robin Paul Malloy, focusing on the interactions of land use, real estate, and disability law. In addition, Jeff worked as an Associate Notes Editor on the Syracuse Law Review. Jeff was also a member of the Justinian Honor Society during both his second and third year.
During law school Jeff also worked as a judicial intern for the Honorable David N. Hurd in U.S. District Court. Jeff worked alongside the Judge and his law clerks, developing effective research techniques, and crafting legal memoranda for the Judge.
Jeff is a cum laude graduate of St. Bonaventure University just outside of Olean, NY. Jeff grew up in Avon, NY, a small-town south of Rochester, and now resides in Downtown Syracuse. Jeff’s brother Nick is an officer in the U.S. Air Force.
- United Way of Central New York – Book Buddies Volunteer
- 2022 Judge for “The Friar Faceoff”, the St. Bonaventure University mock trial tournament
- 2021 Judge for “The Friar Faceoff”, the St. Bonaventure University mock trial tournament
- The Salvation Army – Young Leaders Advisory Council
- New York Bar Association
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- J.D., Syracuse University College of Law, magna cum laude, 2020
- B.A., St. Bonaventure University, cum laude, 2017