Bousquet Holstein is proud to announce that Emilee Lawson Hatch, an Associate Attorney at the firm, has been awarded the CNY Business Journal 40 Under Forty Award.
Nominees were judged based on their business accomplishments, community involvement, and their leadership role in Central New York. Emilee was honored at a recognition luncheon on November 19, 2014 at The OnCenter Convention Center, Syracuse.
Emilee focuses her practice on working with clients on Trusts and Estates matters, Not-for-Profit Organizations, and legal matters concerning LGBT and Non-Traditional Families.
Her business, community and volunteer activities include:
- Onondaga County Bar Association Volunteer Lawyer Project – 2014 Distinguished Service Pro Bono Award
- Board Member at the Central New York Women’s Bar Association
- Board Member at the Onondaga County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association, Elder Law and Trusts & Estates Sections
- Board Member at The Newland Center for Adult Learning and Literacy
- Legal Clinic Attorney Volunteer at the “Say Yes to Education” Legal Clinics
- Volunteer at the Vera House Legal Clinic
- Volunteer at the Surrogate’s Court Legal Clinic and the Crouse and Upstate Hospital Legal Clinic.
- Board Member at Child Care Solutions, Inc.